What are cookies?
Cookies are small, simple text files that are saved by your computer or mobile device when you use our website. In addition, there are also cookie-like techniques where the same results are achieved. Some of the cookies remember some of your Personal Preferences like your language selection, they can track our website traffic and are also used for Advertising / Marketing purpose. Please keep this in mind.
These cookies will collect all the pages you have visited, in order to build a profile of your online user behaviour. This profile can be linked to your email, name etc..
Cookies for analytical purpose
Our website uses Google Analytics, it is the most widely used web analytics service on the web. Google Analytics provides an SDK that allows gathering usage data from iOS and Android app, known as Google Analytics for Mobile Apps. Google analytics is used to track the website activity of the users such as session duration, pages per session, bounce rate etc. along with the information on the source of the traffic. It can be integrated with Google AdWords, with which users can review online campaigns by tracking landing page quality and conversions (goals). Goals might include sales, lead generation, viewing a specific page, or downloading a particular file. In case you are against the data that Google will collect on their server, you might want to download the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
The functional cookies (direct & permanent) on the website of ARVA Media register the by user specified preferences (entering the name) and recognize the user when he/she will visit the website again. The advantage of these cookies is that the user preferences do not have to be filled in over & over again. This makes the website very easy to use. You can delete functional cookies via your browser settings. You can read how to do that in a second.
Deleting cookie history
Take a look at the following info in order to find out how to do it:
Delete cookies in Chrome:
- Click on the 3 dots, top right. Click history > History > clear browsing data.
- In the menu ‘ clear browsing data ‘ you have at the top of the option to erase browsing data starting from the first use to only the last hour. Below that you choose which items you want to delete. Check in each case ‘ Cookies and other site and plug-in data ‘.
- Press the button ‘ clear browsing data ‘.
Delete cookies in Safari:
- Open Safari and go to Safari Preferences > > Privacy > Saved cookies and delete data > data administration Web site > remove everything.
Delete cookies in Firefox:
- Click on the 3 dashes at the top right, click on Options > Privacy > remove individual cookies.
- Click on ‘ remove all ‘.
Delete cookies in Microsoft Edge:
- Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner > settings. Click ‘ clear browsing data ‘ option under the ‘ choose what you want to erase.
- Select the cookies (pre-selected) > press the clear button.
Delete cookies in Internet Explorer:
- Click on the gear in the top right > > select Internet Options General tab. Under ‘ browsing history ‘, click on “delete.”
- You don’t want to delete everything? Select at least ‘ Cookies and Website data ‘ and then click ‘ remove ‘.
When you wish to turn off cookies from specific parties, you can do so via www.youronlinechoices.com.
Published on 3th of June 2019